Tickets cost £10 each, and are available here on our website.
The draw will take place on Saturday 19 December 2015.
[more details of the coat to follow]
To enter the draw, complete the form below which will generate your Raffle Entry (ticket) number. You will then be redirected to JustGiving to make payment. Note that GiftAid is not applicable for this transaction and should be de-selected.
Equal People will incur costs of ~35p per entry (payment processing fees): the entry form gives the option of adding this to your payment, which thus ensures we receive the full £10 entry, but this is not mandatory and you can select whether or not to include this.
UPDATE – 9am, 19 December
Times up folks! Entries are now closed, and tickets printed. We’ll be drawing a winner later today between classes.
The essential small print
- Tickets are available solely via our website at equalpeople.org.uk in units of one, five or ten entries at £10 per entrty. Entrants have the option of making an additional donation to the Charity of 35p per ticket to cover processing fees, but there is no obligation to do so. Repeat entries are permitted (eg, for 3 tickets, 3 single-ticket entry submissions may be made).
- All proceeds from this raffle will be used for the charitable purposes of the promoter, Equal People Performing Arts, registered charity number 1116649, who are licensed as a Small Society for the purposes of this promotion by Rochford District Council.
- As a charity committed to equality, members and supporters may additionally access the Internet to enter the draw during our standard operating hours at our Studios.
- Tickets cannot be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years. If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned. This is not to detract from our commitment to equality, but a requirement under English Law.
- Entries are final once payment has been processed and a confirmation message and email are received by the entrant. Entries are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- A single unique entry ID is provided per submission, but this code will be entered into the draw one, five or ten times depending on the number of entries purchased.
- All ticket entries must be received by 8am on Saturday 19 December 2015, with the draw to take place at Equal People Performing Arts by 2pm that same day. Any money received after this time will be treated as donations.
- The winner will be announced on our website, and will be contacted by email or telephone no later than one week after the draw date. The winner will have 28 days from the date of the draw to claim their prize, after which time we reserve the right to choose an alternative winner or to return the coat unclaimed.
- Further information about Equal People Performing Arts can be found on our website, by visiting us at 29 Brook Road, Rayleigh, SS6 7XJ or by calling 01268 906470.
- Information is collected solely for use by Equal People Performing Arts in relation to this draw.
- In the event of any technical difficulties, or to confirm successful submission if no email is received please email email@example.com