We have been offered two tickets in a box at Wembley for the Women’s FA Cup Final on Saturday 14th May 2016 – including food and drink. Following the success of the raffle for the replica Joseph coat last year, we’ll be offering this wonderful opportunity as a prize draw in a similar way.
Entry to the prize draw is just £5, and you can enter here on our website via the form below. Cash Sales are also available at our Studios in Rayleigh, and we’ll be accepting cash entries at the Ball on 30 April, where the draw will take place.
To enter the draw online, complete the form below which will generate your Raffle Entry (ticket) number. You will then be redirected to JustGiving to make payment. Note that GiftAid is not applicable for this transaction and should be de-selected.
Equal People will incur costs of ~35p in payment processing fees: the entry form gives the option of adding this to your payment, which thus ensures we receive the full £5 entry, but this is not mandatory and you can select whether or not to include this.
The essential small print
- Tickets are available via our website at equalpeople.org.uk at £5 per entrty. Entrants have the option of making an additional donation to the Charity of 35p per ticket to cover processing fees, but there is no obligation to do so. Repeat entries are permitted.
- All proceeds from this raffle will be used for the charitable purposes of the promoter, Equal People Performing Arts, registered charity number 1116649, who are licensed as a Small Society for the purposes of this promotion by Rochford District Council.
- As a charity committed to equality, members and supporters may additionally purchase entries to the raffle in person, either at our Offices or at the Annual Ball.
- Tickets cannot be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years. If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned. This is not to detract from our commitment to equality, but a requirement under English Law.
- Entries are final once payment has been processed and a confirmation message and email are received by the entrant. Entries are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- A single unique entry ID is provided per submission, but this code will be entered into the draw multiple times where multiple entries were purchased.
- Online sales close at 8am on Friday 29 April. Cash sales will be available at the Studios until 2pm on Saturday 30 April, and until 9pm at the Annual Ball that evening. The draw will take place on Saturday 30 April at the Annual Ball, after cash sales have closed. Any money received after this time will be treated as donations.
- The winner will be announced at the Annual Ball and on our website, and will be contacted by email or telephone no later than one week after the draw date. The winner will have seven days from the date of the draw to claim their prize, after which time we reserve the right to choose an alternative winner.
- Further information about Equal People Performing Arts can be found on our website, by visiting us at 29 Brook Road, Rayleigh, SS6 7XJ or by calling 01268 906470.
- Information is collected solely for use by Equal People Performing Arts in relation to this draw.
- In the event of any technical difficulties, or to confirm successful submission if no email is received please email firstname.lastname@example.org